God has chosen you for this calling! “…walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called.” Ephesians 4:1
Life is hard enough but adding the challenge of being a first responder with the stresses of family life can be overwhelming. You are such a critical part of our society’s safety and success, but the trials, suffering, and tragedies you face come with a high price. Therefore, you need an avenue to come together, share stories, challenges, victories, and failures. We are here! We are eternally grateful for your service, dedication and sacrifice to your calling and would be honored to serve you and your family! You are loved!
What We Offer:
• Counseling Referrals: Addiction, Marital, PTSD, Suicidal
• LODD family & department care
• Stress & Resiliency Training in partnership with The 10-33 Foundation
• First Responder Fellowships & Gatherings
• Speaking Engagements, Articles in Law Enforcement Today, Radio Interviews
• Financial Assistance, Spiritual Guidance, Biblical Discipleship, Home & Hospital Visits, Meals, Meeting Needs, Prayer, Etc.
• Annual Law Enforcement Seminars: http://www.leomarriages.com
• Networking with other First Responders “Midwest Law Enforcement & Family Support” facebook group /https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017384491619443/
Midwest Chaplain Association would like to welcome Heidi Hogan to the Team!
Heidi Hogan, MSN RN CCRN, is an enthusiastic supporter of the thin blue line and encourager of LEOWs. She is a devoted Christ follower, a wife to her officer and mother. She is a homemaker, a master’s prepared critical care RN, active member of her church and Fellowship of Christian Peace Officers. Moreover, she is part of Kansas 10-33 Foundation Advisory Council, and can be heard on Bott Radio and The Watch Your 6 Podcast—loving on law enforcement families. She was with Badge of Hope Ministries from 2015-2018. Heidi emcees the KC Law Enforcement Conference, which will hold its 5th annual seminar this July in KC (www.leomarriages.com). She has spoken at Midwest Chaplains Association Fall and Spring Summits, at LEOW Education/Support events and she also writes for Law Enforcement Today, a widely circulated law enforcement publication. Heidi will be serving as the Director of our Family Support Division. She and her team will provide much needed information and support to the families of those who serve as first responders. What an incredible blessing to have her as a part of MWCA! Email: LEMarriageKC@gmail.com